Science, Service and Integrity
It’s about SCIENCE, SERVICE, and INTEGRITY.
- SCIENCE is at the core of the SERVICE we provide.
- Without the proper scientific knowledge, we cannot maintain your investment or our INTEGRITY.
- Our managers and technicians are trained to know how various chemicals interact with different water conditions.
- We know how weather causes changes in the chemical makeup of pool water.
- Most importantly, we know how to be proactive in keeping the water in your pool within all acceptable chemical ranges.
- We are really good at what we do because we know what we are doing.
- GREAT SERVICE means no worries for you.
- We are reliable and consistent.
- If a spring/summer holiday falls on your service day, don’t worry. We’ll still be there for you.
- Not only do we have 30+ technicians on routes Monday through Friday, we also have 5 managers on the road, ready to respond to customers or technicians with any unusual circumstances. 15 of our managers and technicians have been with Swim Chem for 15 years or more.
- We even keep an over-supply of service vehicles to make sure we never let you down.
- We believe that good citizenship is the cornerstone of our INTEGRITY . . . after all, we live here, too.
- We have continued to grow as a family-owned business for over 45 years.
- We hold a California contractor’s license (249712). We are fully insured and bonded.
- Our entire staff is comprised of “employees”, NOT “independent contractors”.
- With us, a promise made is a promise delivered.
- Our president, Jerry Wallace, serves as the chairman of the board of the California Pool and Spa Association (CPSA).
- More than 75% of our new business comes because of referrals from satisfied customers.
- We know that water and power resources are limited, and we have a commitment to advocating wise usage of them through conservation-oriented products and services.